Sunday, 4 January 2015

The Wedding Dress Disaster



  
Rosa  Immi     
Rosa and her friend, Immi, were going to the dress shop to buy Rosa's wedding dress because her boyfriend had proposed. 
"I'm so excited for you,"said Immi ecstatically.
"I'm excited too. I can't wait to see what dresses they have," said Rosa.
                                                Mr Berry
They entered the shop and walked over excitedly to the counter.
"Hi, I would like to see what wedding dresses you have please," said Rosa.
"Sure however I'm not an expert so I'll get my wife,"said Mr Berry as he left.
Mrs Berry entered the room.
"I hear you're after a wedding dress," she said.
"Indeed,"said Immi.
Mrs Berry
 "I'm afraid we've only one. Would you want to try on?" asked Mrs Berry.
"Um.... okay,"said Rosa.
She went into the changing room and put it on.
"You look stunning,"cried Immi, "I love it!"
"That is the one but does it fit?"asked Mrs Berry.
 "Not exactly it's a little tight around the waist do you thing you could fix it?" asked Rosa.
"Come here let me see,"said Mrs Berry,
"Unfortunately I can't, I'm so sorry however come later as we might have a new dress your size soon." 
"Oh well we best be off," said Rosa sadly.
Later that week Rosa and Immi were walking down the street when, in the dress shop window, they saw a new wedding dress and immediately went in side. They came out still with their hands empty. It was way to expensive.
"Well it is nearly your birthday,"said Immi, trying to cheer her friend up.
It was now Rosa's Birthday and she got lots of nice things like perfume to blankets.

Suddenly Immi handed her over a present. Rosa was shocked how big it was. She opened it and of course it was.............
The Wedding Dress! Rosa was so surprised that Immi could afford it. After everyone left Rosa tried it on.
She looked beautiful and the best part was it fitted!
Rosa and John (her boyfriend) lived happily ever after.

                                   (CHEESY:-D)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment